27 augusti 2009

Dagens Citat

"I was at a sex party in Mannheim, I was on the dancefloor. It was six o’clock in the morning. I was wearing a little rubber wrestling singlet. I was having a great time. There was a cloud in the room, this cloud of man sweat, cigarettes, spilled booze, shit because people were getting fisted, and poppers. And piss! It was disgusting… The most vile place I’ve ever been. And I was dancing, and the DJs put on ‘Walk The Night’ by the Skatt Brothers. It’s one of my favourites. It was one of those revelatory moments for me when I realised what I wanted the album to sound like and how I wanted it to make me feel."

- Jake Shears i Scissor Sisters beskriver stunden då han insåg hur soundet på bandets nya skiva skulle låta. Skivan dyker upp i mars nästa år, Stuart Price har producerat (efter ett förslag från Pet Shop Boys Neil Tennant) och albumet har en klar - men fortfarande hemlig - titel.

Inga kommentarer: